Last updated: September 1, 2015
Thanks you for visiting and using the InTheSpread.com website. We sincerely respect your privacy and assure you we will take every measure to protect your privacy and personal information. We are here to serve you as highly valued members, so your peace of mind and confidence while using the Site are our highest concern.
Voluntary Registration Information
In order to fully access this Site, you must first complete the registration process, during which we will collect personal information about you. The information will include your name, address, and email address along with several optional fields to help us better service your needs. We do not collect personally identifiable information about you except when you specifically provide such information to us on a voluntary basis.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Information We Collect on the Website
2. How We Use Your Personally Identifiable Information and Usage Information
3. External Links
4. Public Forums/User Content
6. Updating or Deleting Your Personally Identifiable Information
7. Ad Serving
9. Jurisdictional Issues and Consent to Transfer
11. Children’s Privacy
12. Contacting ITS
Information We Collect on the Website
Collection of Usage Information: When users come to our Website, we automatically collect “Usage Information” which include among other things, which pages of our Website were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks were “clicked.” We also collect information from the URLs from which you linked to our Website. Collecting such information may involve logging the IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) for your computer or other device used to access the Website (any, a “Device”), operating system and browser software used by each user of the Website. Although such information is not Personally Identifiable Information, we may be able to determine from an IP address a user’s Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity. Whenever we associate Usage Information or a Device Identifier with your Personally Identifiable Information, we will treat it as Personally Identifiable Information.
Technology Used on the Website:
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
In order to access certain features and benefits on our Website, you may need to submit “Personally Identifiable Information” (i.e., information that can be used to identify you). Personally Identifiable Information can include information such as your name, address, telephone number and email address. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the Personally Identifiable Information you submit to ITS. Inaccurate information may affect your ability to use the Website, the information you receive when using the Website, and our ability to contact you. For example, your email address should be kept current because that is one of the primary manners in which we communicate with you. We may collect Personally Identifiable Information in connection with various functionality and services offered via the Website, including the following:
1. Updates and Newsletters. ITS may offer you the ability to receive email updates and newsletters. In order to subscribe to these services, you may be required to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information such as your name, email address and zip code.
2. Participation in Contests, Sweepstakes, and Other Promotions. ITS may offer you the opportunity to participate in a contest, sweepstakes, or other promotions on or through the Website. If you desire to participate in any such contest, sweepstakes, or other promotion, you will be asked to provide us with certain information necessary to conduct such contest, sweepstakes, or other promotion. This information may include, among other things, your name, age, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
3. Communications with ITS. We may receive Personally Identifiable Information when you send us an email message or otherwise contact us.
5. Referrals. You may choose to invite friends to join the Site by sending invitation emails via our invite feature. The Site stores the email addresses you provide so that the respondents may be added to your social network, confirm orders/purchases and also to send reminders of the invitations. The Site does not sell these email addresses or use them to send any other communication besides invitations and invitation reminders. Recipients of invitations may contact us to request removal of their information from our database.
How We Use Your Personally Identifiable Information and Usage Information
Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the different ways ITS uses the information that we gather.
1. Usage Information. We use Usage Information in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our users, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of our Website.
3. Updates and Newsletters. We use Personally Identifiable Information collected when you sign-up for our various email, newsletter or update services to send you the messages and newsletters that you request us to send.
4. Participation in Contests, Sweepstakes and Other Promotions. We use the Personally Identifiable Information that we collect from you when you participate in a contest, sweepstakes, or other promotion through the Website for processing purposes and in connection with Winner’s lists.
7. Disclosure to ITS Operations and Maintenance Contractors. Our operations and maintenance contractors may have access to your Personally Identifiable Information in the course of providing products or services to us. These contractors may include vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, services, and/or content related to the operation and maintenance of the Website. Access to your Personally Identifiable Information by these contractors is limited to the information reasonably necessary for the contractor to perform its limited function for us.
9. Disclosure to Acquirers. ITS may disclose and/or transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to an acquirer, assignee or other successor entity in connection with a sale, merger, or reorganization of all or substantially all of the equity, business or assets of ITS to which your Personally Identifiable Information relates.
10. Administrative and Other Purposes. ITS may use your Personally Identifiable Information for administrative reasons, such as to contact you about Website or policy updates, or for other reasons disclosed by us when you submit your Personally Identifiable Information.
Public Forums/User Content
We incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your Personally Identifiable Information. However, no data transmission over the Internet, wireless transmission or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use our Websites and provide us with your information at your own risk.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information and Preferences
We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personal information for many of our services. You may modify or remove any of your personal information at any time by logging into your account and accessing features such as edit and account. Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within our databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain your Personally Identifiable Information. Please note that we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your use of the Website and these transactional messages may be unaffected if you choose to opt-out from marketing communications.
ITS may use third party network advertisers and similar vendors to serve our advertisements across the internet and third party analytics service providers to evaluate and provide us with information about the use of the Website and viewing of our content. We do not share Personally Identifiable Information with these third parties, but ad network providers and analytics service providers may set and access their own cookies, web beacons and embedded scripts on your Device and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you, including Usage Information.
With regard to advertisements, we and our network advertisers may target advertisements for products and services in which you might be interested based on your visits to both the Website and other web sites. Cookies and web beacons, including those set by third party network advertisers, may be used to, among other things, target advertisements, prevent you from seeing the same advertisements too many times, or to conduct research regarding the usefulness of certain advertisements to you. We may share Usage Information about visitors to the Website with third party advertising companies for the same purposes. We may use a variety of companies to serve advertisements.
Please note that we review our privacy practices from time to time, and that these practices are subject to change. Any change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on our Website. ITS will not use your Personally Identifiable Information in a manner materially different than what was stated at the time it was collected without your consent.
Jurisdictional Issues — Consent to Transfer
The Website is operated in the United States and intended for users located in the United States. If you are located in the European Union, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Central and South America or anywhere else outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect, including, without limitation, Personally Identifiable Information, will be transferred to, processed and stored in the United States. The data protection laws in the United States may differ from those of the country in which you are located, and your Personally Identifiable Information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in the United States according to laws of the United States. By using the Website or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States.
The Website is a general audience web site and we do not knowingly collect any Personally Identifiable Information from children younger than the age of thirteen (13). We will delete any Personally Identifiable Information collected that we later determine to be from a user younger than the age of thirteen (13)
Address: 6800 SW 40th Street #664 Miami, FL 33155